1. General information
- Registration on the website;
- Agreement conclusion;
- Exercising consumer rights by the User (e.g. withdrawal from the agreement, warranty).
2. The controller of the personal data present on the website is the company BaMax, Barbara Danek with its seat at ul. Brzozowa 7A/10, 52-200 Wysoka, VAT number 6111016289, National Business Register [REGON] number 020761901.
3. For the safety of the data entrusted to us we have developed internal procedures and guidelines which are to prevent unauthorized disclosure of the data. We monitor the performance of those procedure and guidelines and continuously check their conformity with relevant legislation: the Act on personal data protection, the Act on provision of services by electronic means, and any types of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
4. Personal Data is processed based on the User's consent as well as in cases when the provisions of law empower the Controller to process personal data, or in order to execute the agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The website realizes the functions of acquiring information about its users and storing it in the following manner:
a) Through information voluntarily entered in forms;
6. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
7. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose stemming from the function of such a form, e.g. in order to communicate information.
8. Personal data left on the website shall not be sold nor disclosed to third parties, in accordance with the Act on personal data protection.
9. Data entered in the form may be viewed by the natural person who entered it. That natural person has also the right to modify the data or to request cessation of the processing of their data at any time.
10. We reserve the right to change the privacy protection policy of the website which may be influenced by the development of Internet technology or possible changes in the law regarding personal data protection as well as the development of our website. The introduction of any changes shall be communicated in a visible and comprehensible manner.
11. The website may contain links to other websites. Such other websites function independently of our Website and are not in any way supervised by www.folkrowka.pl. Those websites may have their own privacy polices and regulations which we advise you acquaint yourself with.